Losing your keys or having them stolen is a highly distressing experience. At such a time you want people who can provide you with fast, efficient and reliable help as well as provide you with valuable peace of mind – reassurance that the problem can be resolved.
Our service does just that.
When you call our 24 hour, 7 day a week emergency service helpline we will:
- Take full details of the incident
- Once your claim has been validated we will arrange for one of our approved locksmiths to attend to your incident and carry out the necessary work
- If you wish to use your own locksmith then you may do so.
- If we appoint a locksmith from our own network we will pay the locksmith directly and you will not have to make any payment (this is known as direct billing).
- If you wish to use your own locksmith you will need to pay the locksmith yourself and send all of the receipts to us. We will then reimburse you for the amount of the claim (this is known as pay and claim).
Making a claim
To make a claim call our helpline on 01423 532787.
When you call please quote the policy number found on your policy schedule. You must report any claims as soon as is reasonably possible and within 30 days of the incident taking place.